Occupational Health, Safety & Wellbeing Services
SEQOHS Accredited (Safe & Effective Quality Occupational Health Service)
The Health, Safety and Wellbeing Service aims to promote and maintain the health and wellbeing of all employees and is concerned with the effects of work on health and vice versa. We liaise and communicate with staff and management and maintain complete confidentiality of occupational health records.
- We can provide a fully managed, confidential, occupational health service for your business or simply give advice on current legislation.
- We have the ability to provide a flexible service on our site in Portsmouth where regular clinics are held. We also have specialists available to visit you at your premises.
- Our Occupational Health Professionals aim to find out what impact work may have on an employee’s health and ensure they are fit for work. We liaise with you to ensure that any employee health issues are addressed – from Work Health Assessments to work related health problems and their effect on staff wellbeing and productivity.
- We can advise and provide guidance on work place risk assessments and the implementation of any recommendations arising from a consultation.
- We have a wide client base from a wide range of industry sectors, both private and public. All advice is tailored to your needs and priced competitively.
Services we can provide
- Work Health Assessments
- Management Referrals/Sickness Absence Advice / Advice on Rehabilitation Return to Work
- Occupational Vaccinations / Immunisations
- Ill Health Retirement Assessments
- Hand Arm Vibration Assessment (HAVS)
- Health Surveillance Programmes – Respiratory / Skin Assessments / Audiology Tests / Biological Monitoring – Lead Bloods, Isocyanates
- Medical Assessments / Permits to Work –
- Drivers Medicals( LGV & non LGV),
- Confined Spaces Medicals, Working at Heights Medicals,
- Audiology Screening and Hearing Conservation Screening, Night Workers Medicals
- Wellbeing Advice / Health Promotion Programmes